It’s been sometime since my last post, so I figured it was time for an update.
- Stay With Me. It’s complete and currently with my beta readers. Which of course means that it won’t be out for Christmas. I’ve learned, though, that if you’re going to do something worth doing, you should do it right. So we’re waiting. I will update you once I have a release date, but it shouldn’t be too much longer.
- Contest. Of course with release, there will be a contests and fun. I’ve always said marketing wasn’t my thing, but the longer I’m in this, the more it’s becoming second nature, so stay tuned for more information.
- Website. It will be going through another renovation because it’s been some time since the last one. It’s like moving furniture around – you can’t just leave it in the same location. New pages/information will include books I’ve published (as in publisher). Stay tuned for this as well.
- Though I am busy with other endeavors, I am outlining my next book and hope to start writing it soon. Another romance, of course, this time focusing on the power of love. More information to follow.
So those are my updates. My excuses?
- I started a new job and am super busy keeping up.
- I’ve got a backlog of projects I’m trying to complete.
- I am a mother of teenagers. Enough said.
I’m not sure what they’re for, and yeah, they’re kind of lame, even though they’re mostly true (especially the last one), but they’re the ones I use in a pinch. Like when I think about why I haven’t made a post recently. And I say, Oh, but yeah, I started a new job. Or here’s a better:
- It’s CHRISTMAS.
Best excuse ever, especially to do nothing. So, there are my updates and excuses. I hope that amidst you’re own updates and excuses, you’ll be able to enjoy this holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.